Immaculata Classical Academy is an inclusive school. Our classrooms are filled with a wide range of students, from the academically gifted to those who need extra time and tutoring. We specialize in differentiated instruction which allows us to effectively teach all students within a classroom, regardless of differences in personal ability. The goal of Immaculata is to be a place where children can rise to their own academic and personal potential.
Immaculata offers a four-day academic week which provides instruction time comparable to a five day school. Classes are held from 8:00am-3:30pm, Tuesday through Friday.
We invite you to prayerfully consider allowing us to partner with you in the education of your children. Should you feel called to apply to our Academy, please click on one of the links below. There is a $50 application fee per family. Please drop off the application at the school – we will be happy to meet you and answer any questions you may have. After receiving your questionnaire, we will schedule an interview with the parents and potential student(s).
It is an aspect of the mission of Immaculata Classical Academy to make tuition as affordable as possible. To this end, the Academy has set tuition for the 2018-2019 school year to cover only part of the school's operating expenses and relies upon the generosity of our benefactors and the abundant gifts of God to supply the additional funds necessary to educate our students.
2018-2019 Tuition (Kindergarten - 12th)
- 1st Child (K-5th): $5,600 (12 monthly payments of $467)
- 1st Child (6-12th): $6,600 (12 monthly payments of $550)
- 2nd Child: Discounted to $3,400 (Additional monthly payment of $284)
- 3rd Child: Discounted to $1,800 (Additional monthly payment of $150)
- Family (3 or more): With a student in upper school, total family tuition will not exceed $11,800 ($984/month for 12 months) or, if all students are in lower school, $10,800 ($900/month for 12 months)
- Book Fee: $315 per student
2018-2019 Tuition (Pre-School & Pre-K)
- Full-time: $5,600 (12 monthly payments of $467)
- Part-time: $3,500 (12 monthly payments of $290)
- Supply Fee: $180 per child
Families who are unable to pay the full amount for tuition should contact Sara Hamilton, our Director of Development, to obtain a financial aid packet to be considered for tuition assistance. There is a limited amount of assistance available.